I am a sad excuse for a blogger. Who posts 4 times in one calendar year? Me, I dissapoint myself. I will try and keep this updated, but who knows if I will actually follow through.
So, my baby will be two in a few short weeks. All traces of baby are gone except the dimples on the backs of his hands where we have knuckles -- God, I hope they stay there forever. I get lost looking at his little hands. They are so busy, so pure. They don't have scars or calluses. They are made to play. He doesn't have real wrists yet either, just a little line where his chubby forearm meets his chubby hand. His fingernails are ALWAYS dirty. No matter how well we wash his hands, there is always something under there. I think that is a boy thing.
Other signs my kid is all boy:
-He tells everyone whenever he "toots" or "burps" -- these are proud moments for an almost 2 year old. Oh, and he lifts his leg when he "toots." Nice.
-His affection for the fairer sex. Any pretty girl can get his attention and a flirtatious smile. He does not discriminate by age, race or creed. He accepts all applications and loves the interview process.
-His obsession with any sort of vehicle. I swear the sound effects are built in with boys.
-His love of any sort of sporting equipment. He loves throwing and hitting and kicking. He is pretty good, too!
-The smile. All you girls know the one. The one that can get any guy out of trouble because it melts your heart into a puddle. His father has the same one.
3.11.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment