He can say "People!" So cute! He pointed to his basket of Little People yesterday and clear as day said, "People." He is so proud everytime he says a new word! I seem to think that these things come out of nowhere, but I know that he has probably been practicing those sounds for weeks or even months so that he could tell me what he wants to play with.
I often sit back and wonder how on Earth Joe and I got so lucky. He is such an amazing little man. So smart, so social, so charming and so, so funny! We must have done something right in this life to be blessed with such a wonderful child. We are so fortunate that we get to watch him grow and help guide him through life. These are the things that make me truly believe there is a higher power. I don't know many people who can look at a child and deny that there is someone, something out there making this ordinary world seem so extraordinary just by looking at it through thier eyes.
3.13.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment