Matty went down for a nap 15 mintues ago. I am right in the next room so I can hear him running around and playing but its no big deal bc he eventually settles down and goes into bed on his own.
So I hear a crash (a box falling) and I hear him open the box and takie out the infant toys inside. I go into his room and he runs over to the box and hurries to put everything away and then runs to bed but he cannot get into bed because every animal he owns is tucked into his bed. So he grabs his blanket and lays on the floor and tells me he loves me. He squishes his eyes shut and peeks as I walk out of the room laughing.
How can you not laugh at stuff like that?
4.03.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment