3.27.2009

Again -- worst blogger ever

Whatever -- I'm not even going to make promises because we all know I will just break them.

Anyway... we have a new addition to our family.

The beautiful and amazing Caroline was born in October and aside from a few attempts at blinding her in the beginning, Matty has settled into his new role as big brother quite effortlessly. He is sweet, empathetic, and protective of her. He dances to make her laugh and just about anything he does is rewarded with a big, drooly smile.

I was so scared to have another baby because I was not sure how Matty would react and honestly, I wasn't sure I could love another child as much as I loved Matty. As soon as I heard her little snuffles, I was in love. Joe was in love, too -- and the only other girl he is allowed to be in love with! She has filled a hole in our family that I did not knew existed before she arrived. We feel complete now.

No comments: